Monday, September 15, 2008

Our 5th Anniversary!

Ben brought me these beautiful flowers on his lunch break.

Friday the 12th of September was our fifth wedding anniversary. I am very blessed with my wonderful husband, Ben. Sometimes it doesn't seem like 5 years ago that we got married, and other times it seems like we've been married forever. haha
My mom sent us these cute vintage pillowcases. I like to think about the lives of the couple these pillowcases were made for so many years ago. :-)

2 comments:

Melissa Murphy said...

Happy Anniversary Jessica and Ben!
Wow! It doesn't seem like that long ago at all! Time flies. :)

Miss Melissa said...

Hope you had a lovely anniversary! :-) the flowers are lovely. Hehe
And the pillow cases, oh how cute! :-) I think its great to also think about the heads that slept on those before as well.. Im sure they had alot of lovely memories attached to them. Haha:-)
Love
Melissa