Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Church Makeover! :-)

Left to right: Dan, Lloyd, Melissa, Nathanael and Pastor Ben

Last night we started on the big transformation of our church's interior. My friend, Melissa posted about this project today, too. Haha So for more info, have a look at her post. :-)

First of all is the painting, which is now underway. The ceiling is a dark brown, the tops of the walls are going to be a colour called Ecru, and the bottom part of the walls a colour called Watsonia White. Ben put me in charge of the colour scheme, so I hope it ends up looking good. :-)

The windows will have new wood look blinds and lace valances, which I will pick out soon. But the crowning glory will be new carpet at last! The old, stained orange stuff has been an eye sore far too long. Haha I think the new look in our church building will show people how much we care about the Lord's House, which is very important.

1 comment:

Melissa Murphy said...

Oh I can't wait to see the finished project!! Sounds like it will be beautiful!