Monday, March 17, 2008

Nathanael's bad day, etc.

Poor Nathanael didn't have a good Sunday. After the morning church service, he fell down in the car park and scraped his knee badly. Then in the afternoon, he dove head first off the arm of our big sofa and smacked his face on the hard tile floor. He now has a bruised forehead and a black eye. His nose was bleeding at the time, also. I feel so sorry for him, with his eye swollen half shut. Sadness. I knew it was just a matter of time until he fell, though. I was always rescueing him just in time when he was playing around on the couch! Hopefully he won't try a stunt like that again.
You can't see the bruising very well in this photo, but see how swollen his right eye is?
I thought I'd post a few photos of some things I made and bought for the house the past couple of days. :-)
These are an "Easter" hen and duck I found at a cute shop, 30% off. :-) They look just right in my pink kitchen.

A plastic bag holder I made from my favourite "Rose Garden Tea" fabric.

A lavender scented pillow in the same gorgeous fabric. :-)

2 comments:

Miss Melissa said...

His eye looks a bit more swollen. :-( Hope it gets better soon! Your bag holder and heart things are cute. Hehe :-)

Kimberly said...

The blog looks great. I wish I was as crafty as you making all those cute things for your house. You probably did it in an afternoon too!! Nathaniel is too cute and getting so big. The last time I think I saw him was just a couple of months after he was born.