Wednesday, January 11, 2012

My new historic doll clothing blog! :-)

I just started a new blog, selling adorable, period style doll dresses! I sewed a lot of doll clothes for the American Girl dolls when I was about 10-14, and I decided to start doing that again. Only now I have some really cute patterns from the Regency/ Jane Austen Era, as well as the Edwardian and "Romantic" era that I am really excited about, being the Jane Austen and period drama fan that I am. ;-)
I just finished this gorgeous rosebud dress Jane Austen style dress. I love the detailing on the back of the dress, which you can see better in the closeup pictures on my new blog. ;-)

I would love for you to visit me at http://thewell-dresseddoll.blogspot.com ! :-)

1 comment:

Miss Dashwood said...

What a gorgeous dress! It immediately made me think of Emma Woodhouse. :)
Is that a Molly doll? I love how you did her hair! Did you have to unbraid it first? It looks so smooth.
Also--your little boys are absolutely adorable. I just had to say that.