Friday, May 23, 2008

28 years old. Oh, dear! Haha


May 21st was my birthday. I can't believe I am already 28! It sounds old to me. Haha I still feel like I'm in my early 20s. But I guess most people feel like that, from what I've heard. :-)

Anyway, it was a good day. A friend of mine and her two lovely daughters brought a cheesecake over and we had nice time eating it with a pot of Christmas Spice tea.

My friend, Melissa, gave me the beautiful picture of teacups and birds by Gail McCormack ( an artist in Queensland). It's on the left side of the second photo above. You will have to click on the photo to see the picture very well.

Ben (with the help of all my friends at Bible Baptist Church) gave me the wonderful KitchenAid espresso machine. Yummy! Haha And the colour matches our kitchen cupboards. Ben would have bought it in pink he said, but they don't make it in that colour. How rude! haha

The sad thing is, we forgot to take any photos of my friends and me on my birthday, or at my birthday dinner on Thursday. Oh, well.

1 comment:

Miss Melissa said...

Glad you liked the picture, it is pretty cute! Hehe :-) And dinner was fun, hope you enjoyed it! :-)
the coffee machine is huge, are you getting use to using it yet? hehe
Love
Melissa