We bought an Ikea sofa with white covers and some lace curtains there, as well, last Summer.
I saw some light pink slipcovers for sale on eBay, but didn't decide to buy them in time. So, I got the bright idea to dye our white ones pink. Ha I figured if it didn't work out, the worst case scenario was that we could get another white set for $49.
It could have turned out better, but you can't tell in the picture. ;-) My washing machine is High Efficiency, which is good for the pocketbook, but not for dye jobs. ha Doesn't use enough water to dye evenly. But I'm still fairly happy with the effect. :-)
Joining in at http://www.thriftydecorchick.blogspot.com/2014/03/march-before-and-after.html