Friday, September 23, 2011

Seasonal Decor Changes In The Master Bedroom

As we are heading into the colder months, I put our warm comforter on the bed instead of our light Summer quilt. Of course, then the curtains didn't go at all, so I bought some new ones at Lowes. I actually love their selection!

This is the Spring /Summer look in our bedroom. :-)
I also got a lampshade from Lowes and paired it with a dark lamp base I had in the dining area previously, for Ben's side of the bed. It ties in nicely with the blue upholstery on our chair, I think. ;-)

I love the puckered detail on the curtains! They remind me of silk taffeta. (They reminded Ben of shower curtains at first, but I like my description better. ha)

And they "puddle"on the floor perfectly....

All warmed up now for the cold weather that is comimg soon!

Jessica


2 comments:

Miss Melissa said...

Very cute. :) I like the curtains too. :)

Melody said...

Lovely! My sisters are so good at interior decorating! ;-)

I want some new curtains. I shall have to look at Lowes. :)