Sunday, July 31, 2011

A Sewing Project Completed~My Yellow Blouse

I bought some top patterns a couple years ago, and finally bought some fabric a couple months ago. I worked on the sewing off and on for several weeks, and finally finished a blouse yesterday. :-)
I haven't sewn anything for myself in ages, as I am usually disappointed with the fit. However, I am pretty happy with this pattern. Besides being a little broad in the shoulders, it fits well, in a loose sort of way. Ha

Ben took this picture this morning. Nathanael wanted to be in it because he was all dressed up for church. ;-) I took this closeup myself. Haha

The pattern I used this time was New Look 6781. It was a combination of views A and E.

I may try the other pattern this fall. :-)


Melody said...

Cute! You did a lovely job, as always. :)

Melissa Searle said...

Pretty. :) You did a great Job! :)