Sunday, May 17, 2009

Peter Rabbit Baby Sling :-)


I recently sewed a baby sling for our new baby boy out of some cute Beatrix Potter fabric I ordered online. It was really fast and easy. Hopefully it will be better to use than some baby carriers I have tried. I got tired of all the all the fastenings, etc. to get the baby in and out. This sling is all one piece. I think it would have been better with a slightly stretchy fabric, but I really wanted a Peter Rabbit print. :-)
Nathanael had fun modeling the sling using his baby doll. :-) Of course, it is much shorter on me. Haha

2 comments:

Miss Melissa said...

Good Job! :) hehe
Nathanael looks like he loves it! It looks like it will work good. :)
Love
Melissa

Anonymous said...

Cutes! Nathanael looks too different! I'm sad...haha ;-)

Melodie (jk)