Wednesday, April 29, 2009

It's a boy!


My ultrasound on Tuesday went well. The baby appears to be very healthy, and we found out that we are having another boy. Although I was hoping for a girl, I'm sure a little brother will be lots of fun for Nathanael. :-) From the profile shot, we think he will look a lot like Nathanael, too. The baby seems to be due a week earlier than the first due date I was given, which I expected. I knew the first date was off by about a week. So I am probably 20 weeks along today, rather than 19. :-)


Our new little boy will share Nathanael's "Peter Rabbit" bedroom, so I bought an adorable Beatrix Potter quilt kit to make for him. I'm also going to make a Peter Rabbit diaper bag, and baby sling. I'm working on a maternity dress now, so I have my work cut out for me. Haha But I'm sure I'll have lots of fun sewing such cute stuff. :-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so excited! I hope he does look like Nathanael, because he's so CUTE!!!!!! ;-) Thanks for blogging.

Melody

candy said...

Awww, thats so wonderful! Your son will have a little brother.
And hey, you can still try for a girl in the future :)
love candy