Sunday, November 16, 2008

Jessica K's Victorian Tea Party

Jessica putting the finishing touches to her ensemble. :-)
The Jessicas in hats. Haha

The pink and green tea table.


L to R: Julia, Sarah, Jessica K., Melissa S.

Jessica's mother, Julia.


Lighting the candles.

What a gorgeous birthday cake!

Sarah preparing the tea.

Opening presents
My friend, Jessica, is turning 13. She had a Victorian Tea Party to celebrate the occasion. Ah, a kindred spirit. :-) I thought I'd share some pictures of the party. I helped Jessica decorate the tables the night before. Doesn't the party look so pretty? And very Victorian. Jessica's sister, Sarah, put on a British accent the whole day. Haha So cute.

3 comments:

candy said...

Oh Jessica,
Its all sooo pretty!!!!
Hugs,
Candy :)

Leah said...

That is just beautiful! I love the hats.

Carolyn said...

What a beautiful way to celebrate a birtday.I love the hats too.
Take care ,
Carolyn

















C