Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Today's post. :-)




I couldn't think of a title for this post, as you can tell. Haha


Last Sunday after church we stopped by a huge, messy garage sale. I picked up the ornate frame pictured for 50 cents, so it was worth looking through all that dusty junk. Haha I think so, anyway. :-)

I have a couple of calenders I've been saving from the past few years with really beautiful pictures. I cut one out and put it in the old frame I bought. It looks really pretty in our formal living room. If I were going to use it in any of the other rooms, I would have painted the frame off-white, but the gold goes well in this "darker" room.

1 comment:

Miss Melissa said...

Hehe :-) Coolies. Looks good! Thats funny, i do the same thing. I have a bunch of cute Thomas Kinkade pics i have kept that i want to frame. Hehe :-)
Love
Melissa