Saturday, January 15, 2011

Better Late Than Never- Christmas pics

My pictures are backwards in timing. Haha So, the most recent is first in this post. Oh, well.
We had Christmas dinner at my aunt and uncle's house. My sisters, cousin, nephew, Nathanael, my brother and my Dad. :-)
Nathanael with his cousins.

Teddy loves my cousin, Nathan. :-)


Opening presents with Auntie...

My parents, the cute couple. ;-)


Nathanael loves the doggie from his Uncle.


More opening of presents.


We went caroling the day before Christmas Eve. It was cold, but very fun.
Hope you enjoyed the highlights of our Christmas season. :-)
Jessica

3 comments:

Miss Melissa said...

Aw cute pic's:-) thanks for sharing:-) looks like you had a great Christmas:-)

candy said...

nice :)
love the dishes too :)

Jessica said...

Mrs. J,
We lost all our email addresses. Could you please email me, so we can keep in contact?:-) I miss your blog...
Thanks,
Jessica