Monday, April 14, 2008

Autumn is here. :-)

I took this picture on one of our walks to the shops. Aren't the leaves a gorgeous colour? I love all the colourful trees and vines in Autumn. :-) Nathanael and I always enjoy the scenery on our little walks together.
On Saturday we went to a miniature village called Cockington Green in Canberra. It was a beautiful Autumn day, and Nathanael and I had a great time. He especially enjoyed the play area, which had huge doll houses to play with.

Here is Nathanael in front of a miniature church building. :-)


We did some fun shopping in the Gold Creek shopping centre (where the mini village is located)while we were out. There is a quilt shop, a couple of childrens' stores and really nice home decor shops. :-)

1 comment:

Miss Melissa said...

Hehe Looks cute! I love cockington green! The last time i went there was when i was about 8 or so. I should show you. Haha My nan and pop have it on Video!! So that was a while ago. Youd get a good laugh at watching my brother and i there. Hehe :-)

Love,
Melissa